Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Japan-Japan!

500 pesos worth of anik-aniks from this little Japan-Japan store in BF Homes Parañaque.

I already bought some items from this store a few months ago. Mostly small classic toys made out of wood. Kanina, I decided to visit the store again to check out if they have anything new. Well, wala masyado nabago except for the store's physical improvements. But I was able to buy the stuff I left behind the last time I visited dahil nanghihinayang akong gumastos nang mas malaki. But their items are super cheap compared to the Japanese collectible toys store I found in Robinson's Manila.

I don't know the exact address of the store but along Aguirre avenue coming from Pergola Mall, it will be on your right at the corner after the Aguirre-Elizalde intersection and the store's name is Selena's Collection (or collectibles... Ewan, di ko matandaan). It has a lot of Ultraman collectibles so if you're into that or other Japanese cartoon characters, you might want to visit this store of pre-loved toys. :)


Sent from my iPhone

3 comments: