Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Puppy Dexter

10 years ago, he came to my life and became the jolly puppy that developed into part of my family somehow. It's unfortunate that I wasn't able to take puppy pictures. Digital cameras weren't popular yet that time. But I remember carrying him in my arms like a big baby. And he hated it. I admit, I wasn't a good puppy owner. I didn't take care of him very well. The maids and drivers took care of him most of the time. But he still saw me as the master he'd love to be with. I know he's a loyal dog. I always see his eagerness to see me whenever I take a peek at him. And I'm just glad that he was able to reach this far. He turned 10 last month. Now I'm trying to make up for the time I missed while he was growing up -- even if I'm always tired. Not very old compared to the other senior dogs. But he already has arthritis, warts and shortness of breath. He's an old dog. But he's still the same puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment