Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

An Ode to the A



A couple of years ago, I was a boy who loved to drink, yet hated getting wasted. It was a fun, fun time -- in the tipsy level -- for little ol' single me. I was living a double life. A working boy during the week. Come saturday night, I chug on beer and vodka. Then drive home drunk. Sometimes I'd end up waking up parked at Shell Magallanes and wouldn't remember how the heck I was able to drive my car. I can't have that lifestyle anymore. My body won't let me. But I miss those fun nights. Dancing with complete strangers, drowning in alcohol, having pointless conversations with fellow drinkers, making chika with the friendly bartender or just enjoying the music next to the biggest speakers in the club. I bought 5 house music CDs last weekend and I'm listening -- and dancing -- to the music right now. I found a bottle of beer. So yep, I'm having a little party in my room and I'm the only guest.

Am I the only one who misses Acquario?

4 comments: